Managing your transactions is extremely important when it comes to dropshipping. To make it easy for you, we have created a separate wallet for you within the vFulfill dashboard.
The vFulfill wallet reflects all the accumulated revenue from order fulfillment and helps you keep a track of all the transactions & amount in real-time.
You just simply need to go to your Profile Icon and click on ‘Manage Funds’ and you’ll land up on your wallet page.
Add Funds in your vFulfill wallet
Step 1: Click on Add Funds To Wallet and Enter the amount you want to add into your wallet.
Step 2: Select the Payment method and click on Continue with payment.
Note: We’re also working to ensure that more payment methods can be added in the future.
Add Coupon in your vFulfill wallet
In case you have a wallet coupon, then you can simply click on the Coupon button and enter your coupon code to avail it into your vF wallet.
Withdraw Funds from your vFulfill wallet
Step 1: Click on Withdraw Funds and enter the amount you would like to withdraw from your vFulfill wallet.
Step 2: Click on Confirm Withdrawal.
Note: When you request a withdrawal, our finance team reconciles the data and makes approval for your request. This entire process may take up to 3-5 business days - for the amount to get credited to your bank account.
Manage your vFulfill wallet
There are 2 sections under account wallet to manage:
1. Wallet Summary
Under wallet summary, there are 3 subsections:
- Wallet Stats: This section shows you the balance amount of your vF wallet.
- Overall Stats: This section shows you an overall graphical representation of the transactions that happened in your vF wallet
- Transaction History: This section shows you all the transaction logs which includes Transaction ID, Transaction Details, Date & Time, Transaction and Balance.
2. Transaction logs
Under this section, you can view your detailed Transaction Logs between any particular date range and by putting the filter basis:
- Transaction Type: [Debit , Credit]
- Transaction Status: [Processed, In Processing, Pending, Declined]
- Transaction Head: [Fund Addition, vF Cost, COD Remittance, Fund Withdrawal]
Note: In case you wish to send the transaction details to your Finance team, you can also download the CSV of your entire data by clicking on Export CSV option right above the filter.